Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Life Update

Life has been rather hectic lately with everything. My husband and I will be soon getting a divorce and I am no longer at home. I feel that my world has been turned upside down but I will survive. I am continuing with my studies and seeing my children as often as he will allow. There is nothing much I can say really. I was able to leave the marriage but was not allowed anything out of it except this computer and $10.00. Not a lot for 10 years of devotion but I am just happy at this point to be free. I am staying with a friend for now and I have kids to play with here. They do not fill the hole in my heart, but they are a temporary stopgap to this open wound. He says that we will share custody and neither will have more time with them. He would be wrong on that count. He feels right now that he has to do all in his power to hurt me and I just fear that that will come back and hurt him worse.

No comments: