Sunday, May 20, 2007

Family News

Well it has been awhile since I have updated everyone on how we are doing here on the farm-so here it is. I have discovered that school goes really fast when you don't want it to end! The kids' last day is tomorrow and boy am I dreading it!! I love 'em but when they get bored they are a double handfull of trouble! Baseball is in full swing with the Pee-Wee boys creaming an opposing team 9-1 in their first game of the season! T-ball starts in 2 weeks and I am positive that if they did keep score at that age we would win those games too. At such a young age, they don't believe that keeping score is good for the kids though! What a load of bologna!! I am proud of my younger daughter as well as the boys...she has brought home several character awards this year..I believe she has won all of them in fact! Last but not least is my eldest who is such a beautiful clarinet player..she outdid me by her second day! If it wasn't for her turning into a teenager I would really get along with her!
My schooling is going very well also. I have one more week to go in my first set of classes and am still holding an A average. The final draft of my paper is due one week from today and it is already completed. I am writing my next paper on the different aspects of raising children-something I know quite a bit about-and would welcome anyone's input. If you find an interesting article please let me know!
My hubby has finally announced that the last of our goats has had her babies (twins again) and I have finally been able to let out a sigh of relief! The incubator is going full blast and we have already had our first hatching with the total number of chicks unknown because he lost count after 60! We have had a great baby season this year! Army worms are getting into the hay in our area..and for those of you that don't know..that is a very bad thing. They eat up the hay and what they leave is very expensive!
Well that is all from this end of the world...I hope you have a great day and all the best to you and yours!!

No comments: