Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Update

Hello to my fan (hi ma LOL). This is the family update...I am done with all my school work for the week! That means I have time to blog and work on my POGO badges for this week!! To top it off I am half way through with this term and I am still a straight A student! This means that I rock! The kids are doing well healthwise but my eldest is not going to pass this year and will remain a 5th grader next year. The others are bring home a's and b's though so that is good. Jr is really busy with work and summer chores. I am amazed at the amount of work he creates for himself sometimes. Last but not least...we now own a llama. I have named him Obama the llama. He is absolutely ugly but that is a llama thing. Well that is all from here for now. I will talk to everyone later!

No comments: