Sunday, April 22, 2007

How Could A Father Be Like That?

My mother sent me a link to a blog...and the blog led me to another link...and that was the worst thing I ever clicked on! Alec Baldwin berating his own daughter in a way that I would not talk to my worst enemy! If that child has any self-esteem left I would be completely shocked. A parent should never speak to a child in such a way and the fact that this one is supposed to be one of the upstanding citizens of this day and age makes it all the worse! I have a child not but a year younger than his poor daughter and yeah she hacks me off on a daily basis. It is one of the rules of the preteen set. That, however, does not mean I would ever berate her or degrade her or threaten her the way that man did with his child! I think parents like that should be hung and shot and castrated and just maybe drug behind a bucking horse for a few miles. If the offending parent manages to survive all of that then maybe we will discuss further punishment!

No comments: