Friday, April 20, 2007

Well this week has been a bundle of laughs here on the farm! The two older kids just got through with MAP testing and that has made them foul when they got home every night this week!! I don't think I am going to be able to handle next week when it is the first graders turn! She is just as bad at being a perfectionist as her mother and everything wrong is the worst of tragedies! Baseball practice is in full swing and that means two nights a week are spent on the ballfield and it may even get worse! They are trying to start a T-Ball team here and naturally the Bug will be joining..he has to do everything his big brother does. We have had a couple of tragedies here in my neighborhood this week and though I may go into them later, I really can't talk about either of them now. We are a very close community and the thought of two heartaches on the same day is very hard on all of us.

No comments: