Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One of Those Days

You know it has just been one of those days where it feels like the whole world is out of alignment. I have found that nothing has gone right today. I had to go to town this morning to do some paperwork that could not be put off any longer (trust me I tried) and while I was in the office it started to rain. Being one of the unfortunates with out air conditioning in my van, I had left the window down. Naturally the passenger seat was fine but I had a wet cheek all through the grocery store. Then I get to my neighbors house (she was kind enough to watch the kids) to fix her computer and I couldn't do it. Her 13 year old daughter had screwed it up to the point where it needs a complete wipe and restart. I feel for that woman. I get home in time to fix the kids their lunch and even manage to shove a few bites down my throat before my youngest (who is done with his own) comes to claim the rest. I tell ya..that is when I decided to give up and just sit down and screw around on here the rest of the day. It is now 4 o'clock in the afternoon, I have managed to rework the entire layout for this site and post a bunch. I feel that maybe I should have started the day with this afternoon. I think it would have been more productive for sure. Maybe tomorrow I will be in such a foul mood that I will be able to rework the entire world wide web or change a democrats mind. Who knows?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: