Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Do you know that sometimes I think that I am the only sane person left on the planet?! My best friend has lost her mind and my husband is having weird dreams. School has started for me and frankly I don't have time for their problems and mine too at the moment. I have decided just to rant today and you my poor friend get to listen. School is harder than I thought it would be and it isn't even the work. It is the fact that I have to stay up all hours of the night to get it done because noone will leave me alone during the day. I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown and nobody cares as long as their needs are met. So I have come to a pretty momentous decision SCREW EVERYONE!!! My needs come first from now on and if my friends and family can't handle it then I got a cheek they can kiss. Well my youngest is in my face again so my rant time is over....oh well it was fun while it lasted. Have a nice day...I know I won't!

No comments: