Monday, March 12, 2007

A Family Update

Since there is not much to rant about tonight, I will just give ya'll an update on the goings on here on the farm. Well spring has definately sprung and the goats are living proof! They are giving birth to the next generation and they are poppin out in two's. No one could be happier than JR who sees $ signs this fall!! The kids are all doing great and the little one's 4th birthday is wednesday so don't forget!! My estimated start date for school is the 26th and I am already feeling overwhelmed with paperwork. I will need EVERYONE to pray for me, because my confidence is running low and I worry that I will not be able to finish what I start. Finally I want to say thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog! You are true and loyal and I love you all. Thank You!!

1 comment:

Mr. Attitude said...

Well twins do run in JR's family! Anyway, congrats on starting school. I start on the 26th also.