Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mow Your Yards!

This story was sent to my by a friend. It made me laugh so hard because I had just been thinking that something had to be done about my yard before I lost one of my children in all that overgrown mess!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You gotta love this one. Those Norwegians are such good workers.

One night, a torrential rain soaked northwestern Minnesota The next morning the resulting flood waters came up about 6 feet into most of the homes there. Mrs. Johnson was sitting on her roof with her neighbor, Lena , waiting for help to come.

Mrs. Johnson noticed a baseball cap, floating near the house. Then she saw it float far out into the front yard, then float back to the house, it kept floating away from the house then back towards the house. Her curiosity got the best of her, so she asked Lena , "Do you see dat der baseball cap a floating away from da house, den back
again?" Lena said, "oh yeah, dats my husband Ole; I tole dat lazy ass he
gonna cut da grass today, come hell or high water!

No comments: