Friday, February 23, 2007

Fed Up!

All right already! I am as eager to hear about the who and what in the Hollywood set as anyone, but enough about Brittney's lack of hair. Millions of people shave their heads, I even shaved my boys the other night!! I also have a FEMALE friend who shaves her head all the time! The only reason everyone is still talking about her tactless behavior is because they don't have a clue about what is going on in the real world.
I don't want to hear about Anna Nicole Smith any more either. Bury the poor woman and then leave it alone!! The way things are going now, she is going to be a big puddle of goo before they decide what to do about her remains.
I am fed up with these two stories- if ya'll have to dish to dirt on the celebs, at least find new dirt once a week or so huh?! I like to hear it, but my tolerance level is set at 3 days MAX.

1 comment:

Air Force 68-73 said...

I really like the fact you have your own picture on your blog. It's a good one to!. Makes your nose look a lot smaller.

Love,
Daddy