Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today Is Another Day

Well, here is an update for all my avid readers. My friend A lost her grandmother this morning. The Lord has brought another one of his faithful home but her family is going to need our prayers more than anything now!
I just had my nails filled and they look fabulous!! Three cheers to my nail stylist!! It is so beautiful outside that I made the kids go outside and play. I feel sorry for all the mothers who have a foot of snow outside their doors. I love my kids but they are so LOUD!!
The old man is getting better to the point that he is going stir crazy! He wants to be out doing and his body is shouting NO, so he is getting rather frustrated.
It is 2-3 weeks from kidding season (we raise goats) and we are praying for temperate weather during that time.

No comments: