Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Hate It When I'm Right!

I posted last week that poor Anna Nicole Smith was going to end up a bucket of goo before they decided where to bury her and I think I was right! Her mother of all people is the one who can't seem to abide by the decision of the courts to let her be buried next to her son. I believe that that is what she would have wanted and I am positive that that is what everyone else in the world wants at this point! The thing that gets me the most is the fact that it is her mother doing all this! My mother would respect my decisions (she'd complain but she would respect too). My mother and I do not agree on a lot of things but poor A.N.S. has got to have the worst mom in the world at this point. I have a suspicion that she is keeping this thing in the courts to keep herself in the limelight and that is just sick! Let the poor woman be put to rest already, huh?!!

No comments: