Monday, February 26, 2007

Justice For Women

Mexican men who display extreme jealousy or avoid sex with their wives could be tried in court and punished under a new law. Yep I typed that-cause I just read it! It sounds like a real good deal for women down there in Mexico, but I have to wonder about the onesidedness of the whole deal. My husband is a jealous man and I have to say that it can be ridiculous at times but I just make him stop and that is the end of it. Now here is the question-what about women who harbor the same kind of jealousy or don't put out for their men? What kind of punishment should they recieve? I have never been jealous of my husband (except once-and it wasn't his fault-little floozy was hittin' on him big time) enough to even bring it up, let alone throw a fit about it! Their is no reason to be passing laws for one group and not the whole of the society! Even a law as stupid as this one should not be passed unless it is gonna be equal to all!!!

No comments: